New Pathways can offer Landlords a hassle free alternative to Property Maintenance.
Are you tired of co-ordinating different contractors for your property maintenance and repairs?
Do you want to turn around your tenancies quickly?
Then why not engage our services to take care of all your needs under one roof.
Our experienced time served tradesmen can make your properties ready to let quickly avoiding a loss in rental income for you and the additional costs and time delays involved with the co-ordination of multi trades.
We offer a comprehensive maintenance package tailored to your individual needs. We will:
- Replace locks and clear existing debris.
- Identify maintenance repairs required to let
- Compose Maintenance Reports identifying:
→ category 1 – repair for let
→ category 2 – additional recommendations
→ category 3 – future routine maintenance repairs
- Report on any damage to the property from previous tenants and supply evidence of the damage for insurance purposes.
- Carry out repairs to properties
- Make your property quickly ready to let by deep cleaning kitchens, bathrooms & carpets, cleaning inside and outside windows, putting up curtain poles, making up beds, furniture etc if it is a furnished tenancy and other tasks.
- We also offer compliance checks.
Whether you require a full package or just one of the services we can offer, we can tailor our services to suit your needs.
Why are we different?
- Our services are charged at an hourly rate.
- We offer a comprehensive one stop shop for all your maintenance and repair needs
- We are a registered, not for profit, Social Enterprise who provide supported accommodation and housing support services to vulnerable adults who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Using our service means you are not just purchasing a service but are helping your local community. Every time you use our services, the money contributes towards the provision of support services and providing a helping hand to vulnerable adults.
We help you with your homes and invest in helping others find a home. We encourage you to contact our office today on (01382) 698828 where one of our professional members of staff will be available to discuss how we can help you with your maintenance and repair needs.