At New Pathways our aim is to provide a Housing Support Service that promotes independent living skills. These services are designed to Encourage, Enable and Support the well-being of all individuals.
We promote Choice, Independence and Long Term Tenancy Sustainment.
Our commitment to our tenants is to provide a Housing Support Service that is guided by the principles of Dignity, Privacy, Choice, Safety and Realising Potential .
We pledge to ensure we deliver flexible, reliable and quality services. Our trained teams can provide a wide range of services to meet your specific requirements.
Some examples of the support we may deliver are:
Help with shopping, paying bills, keeping appointments, form filling, dealing with other agencies (e.g. DWP, Council Departments) support to attend appointments and other duties relevant to sustaining independence.
Through Holistic Assessment we provide a planned programme of support
Enable the service user to build capacity with regards the development of Independent Living Skills.
This may include support with the following activities:
- Assisting with security and safety of dwelling
- Enabling a Service User to use domestic appliances
- Support to arrange minor repairs within property
- Assist the Service User to engage with other agencies, professionals and other bodies regards day to day living tasks.
- Enable the Service User to deal with relationships and disputes with neighbours.
- Provide assistance dealing with personal budgeting, debt counselling and application for benefits related to occupancy of property.
- Providing targeted resettlement support for Service User if required.
This list is not exhaustive and just a sample of the activities related to the Housing Support we provide.
If you would like further information on the services we provide click here for an information guide to our Housing Support Services.
Alternatively if you would like to apply for Housing Support & Accommodation from New Pathways click here to download our Referral Form.