New Pathways C.I.C is a Scottish Registered, Community Interest Company SC515314. We are a Not For Profit Social Enterprise Business that provides Care Inspectorate registered Housing Support, Supported Accommodation, Property Management and Maintenance Services.
It’s as simple as either someone on your behalf or yourself referring into New Pathways at any time. Housing Support and Supported Accommodation Referral forms can be downloaded via this website or alternatively call our office on (01382) 698828 and request a form to be mailed to you directly.
Our Housing Support Services are designed to help individuals live as independently as possible in their own community. This support is mainly provided on an outreach basis in peoples own home. The individuals who may benefit from accessing our support services are:
- people who are deemed as homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- individuals impacted by mental health
- people who are impacted by substance misuse / or offending history
- those who are affected by physical or learning disabilities
- individuals who may have problematic housing history
However this list is not exhaustive.
Our services may include:
- Assisting with all aspects of your tenancy including organising of minor repairs
- Practical support dealing with personal budgeting and debt counselling
- Promoting engagement of other agencies such as community services, employment and education organisations
- Assistance with the maintenance of the safety of your property
- Building of capacity through provision of life skills training regards long term tenancy sustainment
- Help with your resettlement into permanent accommodation
- Advise and assist you with building of relationships with other tenants, landlords and professional bodies
However this list is not exhaustive. All support packages are tailored to meet an individuals specific needs.
It is not only individuals who can refer or be referred into New Pathways, we will also consider families, couples, lone parents and those wishing to home share.
Are you a Landlord looking to work with New Pathways? If so, New Pathways offers an alternative Property Management Service. As a Social Enterprise we deliver quality assured services at a competitive price. The benefits of working with a Social Enterprise are rewarding both socially and financially.
Through the provision of a social letting and leasing model, New Pathways can gain access to much needed permanent accommodation, to further meet the needs of the individuals we support. To find out more information about how you can become involved as a landlord, follow the link to our Landlord Information Page.